[Eeglablist] Time values output from timefreq and excluding epochs based on event markers

Maria Teresa Wijaya maria.t.wijaya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 04:01:27 PDT 2019

Hi All,

1. Is there any way to get uniformly distributed time values when running
wavelet decomposition using timefreq. Here's my setup:

g.tlimits = [-500 3500];
g.timesout = [1500];
g.freqs = [13:1:30];
g.cycles = linspace(4,8,length(g.freqs)) ;
g.padratio = 2;

Using user-defined cycle for each frequency
Generating 1500 time points (-328.9 to 3326.9 ms)
Finding closest points for time variable
Time values for time/freq decomposition is not perfectly uniformly
distributed
The window size used is 171 samples (342 ms) wide.
Estimating 18 linear-spaced frequencies from 13.0 Hz to 30.0 Hz.

With the above, I am getting time values that are sometimes 2 ms apart,
sometimes 4 ms apart.

2. Is there any quick way of excluding epochs based on event markers? For
example, I want to extract epochs that have the marker 'S1' but not if the
epochs also contain the marker 'S2'?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Maria