[Eeglablist] analysing time-frequency data with LIMO EEG - how to baseline the data?

Maria Ribeiro maria.j.ribeiro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 11:28:33 PDT 2019

Hi!

Is it possible to analyse time-frequency data with LIMO EEG using single
trial data?

My question is: if I extract the tfdata values from newtimef.m, how should
I normalize/baseline the single trial data to use as inputs for the first
level LIMO EEG analyses?

Grandchamp R, Delorme A. (2011) Front Psychol. 2:236. suggest to normalize
single trial data by dividing by full trial average - should I then also
divide the single trials by the pre-stimulus baseline?

Thanks in advance

Maria