[Eeglablist] EEGLAB ASR Question

Johnson, John T. john.johnson at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 1 17:08:42 PDT 2019

Using -1 is the correct way to disable options.
Using the text off may cause undefined behavior. With the conversion from string to number in processing the GUI controls, using off for a parameter would result in that parameter being set to zero. This may be the source of the odd behavior Bennett was seeing.

Thanks for your reply,
John