[Eeglablist] line command for runica to select channels

Reed, Cathy Cathy.Reed at ClaremontMcKenna.edu
Mon Apr 15 12:41:25 PDT 2019

Hi,
I want to run runica on a subset of channels.  I can select these channels via the gui but when I use the history command to get the line command, the runica line command does not include the channel selection.  It is unclear to me from the help whether I need to put in something like 'channels', 1:28 in the command line or what.

Thanks, Cathy Reed