[Eeglablist] How to keep events when epoching

A S eng.emetsasa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:21:09 PDT 2019

Hi All,
I have continuous eeg data and one event. When epoching before and
after this event then every epoch will keep it's event. Meaning let's
say I epoch -100 ms before and +100 ms after each event then I get
each epoch containing one event.
However when epoching for a range between +100 ms after the event and
+200 ms after the event, then the new epoch won't contain any event. I
need it to keep it's event. So that although it doesn't contain the
event but I want to insert the event in the new epoch possibly at the
beginning or the end of the epoch. It doesn't matter where. Is it
possible to do this in eeglab.

Thanks for help