[Eeglablist] statcond/statcondfieldtrip cluster correction

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 23 19:04:05 PDT 2019

Hi Taylor,

It is better to use statcondfieldtrip, which calls uses the original cluster method. The ‘cluster’ option of statcond is an equivalent implementation although it cannot take channel neighbors into account. It only works for time or time x frequency decompositions. It was added because of frustration with the speed of the Fieldtrip original cluster method (although it is not much faster).

Best wishes,

Arno