[Eeglablist] Mean frequency for some frequency bands

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 30 16:51:49 PDT 2019

Dear Emmanuelle,

Reading the paper and your code, with one minor difference (sum instead of mean and bsxfun, otherwise you will have a dimension mismatch).

indx = find the index of my frequency range of interest
my_spectrum = spectrum(:, indx);
PSD_norm = bsxfun(@rdivide, my_spectrum, sum(my_spectrum, [], 2));
mf = sum(  freqs .* PSD_norm , 2)

Best wishes,