[Eeglablist] PACT error inquiry

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue May 7 17:27:12 PDT 2019

Dear Brian,

Sorry for the trouble.
I tried to replicate it but I could not (Fedora 22, Matlab 2017b,
EEGLAB14.1.2, PACT0.19). Could you please provide more info so that I can
replicate the issue?

Makoto

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 5:34 AM Kavanaugh, Brian <brian_kavanaugh at brown.edu>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> In running PACT to calculate theta-gamma coupling, some (but not all) of my
> files had the following error:
>
> "Unable to perform assignment because the size of the left side is 1-by-37
> and the size of the right side is 36-by-1.
>
> Error in pac_man (line 420)
>         EEG.pac.phaseBinValues(n,:) = binValue';
>
> Error in pac_pop_main (line 145)
> EEG = pac_man(EEG, options{:});
>
> Error while evaluating Menu Callback."
>
> Is there any chance anyone on the list could help me navigate this?
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD.
> Pediatric Neuropsychologist, E. P. Bradley Hospital/Rhode Island Hospital
> Assistant Professor (Research), Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown
> University

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience