[Eeglablist] Plotting r-squared using EEGLAB

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue May 28 16:58:08 PDT 2019

You can plot anything using the topoplot() function; you just need to give
the function a list of values (one value per channel) and the function will
take care of it. So, as long as you have calculated the R squared for each
channel (I don't know what R squared you are referring to, since you
haven't explained details about your research design), you can supply those
values rather than the ERP amplitudes to the function, and you will get the
plot you're looking for.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>