[Eeglablist] plotcurve.m - error in setting ordinate limits

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Fri May 31 07:10:08 PDT 2019

Dear John,
Thanks for taking a time to look into this issue. However, a better channel
to go over this is by submitting a bug report to
https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues.
We would need to reproduce the issue first. By reading the code it seems to
me weird that the function falls into that line when the *ylim* input is a
two-element vector. Let's follow up on that.
 Thanks,
Ramon