[Eeglablist] Issue importing triggers from Matlab Array

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 1 09:38:02 PDT 2019

Dear Naama,

Your events are not standard (with no real baseline). Assuming

1. What you shared is the trigger channel that is already present in your data in EEGLAB (like the last channel) - if this is not the case and what you shared is an event matrix separate from your data, you could add it to your data - assuming it is the same length of course - using the command EEG.data(end+1,:) = trigger; EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = ’trigger’; EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG);

2. The events of interest are the peaks above 199 (your values vary from 0 to 214)

3. Use menu “File > Import event info > From data channel”

4. Add in the preprocessing transform box "X > 198” (without the quotes)

5. Uncheck “Delete event channel” so you can see the event channel along with the extracted events

6. Press OK.

7. Look at the extracted event using menu item “Plot > Channel data (scroll)"

Best wishes,

Arno