[Eeglablist] reg_new version EEGLAB_data_Import

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 06:05:42 PDT 2019

Dear Saraswati,
Can you please provide more information about the problem you are having?
E.g., the plugin you are using (there are at least three plugins to load
.raw data !), the type of problem, if an error, the error message...
Also, a better channel to address EEGLAB bugs (errors) is by submitting a
bug report to Git Issues (see here <https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues>).
Thanks,
Ramon