[Eeglablist] Is it possible to calculate correlation between ERPs using GUI

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 11 11:57:21 PDT 2019

Dear Kaelasha,

To look at the correlation between the ERP of dataset 1 channel 1 and dataset 2 channel 1

c = corrcoef(mean(ALLEEG(1).data(1,:,:),3), mean(ALLEEG(2).data(1,:,:),3)); c(2)

To look at the correlation between different channels (useful to see artifacts)

[~,~,~,corrs] = matcorr(EEG.data(:,:), EEG.data(:,:));
figure; imagesc(corrs);

Best wishes,

Arno