[Eeglablist] Factorial Mass Univariate Toolbox

Taylor Hearn thearn at asu.edu
Thu Jul 4 13:17:02 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to use the FMUT to assess both within and between subject
changes in my data. Is it possible to do a within subject comparison for
data coming from separate SET files? I have multiple subjects with "pre"
and "post" condition files that I would like to compare. I'm running into
issues with the "sets2GND" function when I use different bin list files to
create "pre" bins and "post" bins. Thanks in advance!

Taylor Hearn
Biomedical Engineering PhD Student
NSF IGERT Fellow
Arizona State University