[Eeglablist] SIFT - error in visualization brain movie 3D

AIKATERINI LYMPERIDOU med1p1040133 at med.uoc.gr
Mon Jul 8 03:16:50 PDT 2019

Hello everyone!

I am facing a problem when I try to plot the "brain movie 3D" in SIFT toolbox.

I used IC decomposition (I kept 16 ICs from the 24 because of the
artifacts) and source localization (used DIPFIT, automated dipole
fitting, 'checked' fit bilateral dipoles).

Specifically I get en error: "Matrix dimensions must agree"
More specifically:

-----------------------ERROR--------------------------------------------
Error using  -
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in brainmovie3d_causal>makeEdge (line 1892)
distance = sqrt(sum((pos1-pos2).^2));

Error in brainmovie3d_causal (line 1376)
                         [xc(q:q+1,:) yc(q:q+1,:) zc(q:q+1,:)
colorarray(q:q+1,:,:)
                         cylwidth normals(q:q+1,:,:)] ...

Error in vis_causalBrainMovie3D (line 1967)
     [dummy dummy g.BMopts] = brainmovie3d_causal( ...

Error in gui_vis_causalBrainMovie3D>slideCurTime_Callback (line 253)
[bm_args bm_handles bm_state] =
vis_causalBrainMovie3D('ALLEEG',handles.ud.ALLEEG,'Conn',handles.ud.Conn,cfg,'MovieTimeRange',[minTime
maxTime],'BrainMovieOptions',{cfg.BMopts,'visible','on','FigureH
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
         feval(varargin{:});

Error in gui_vis_causalBrainMovie3D (line 43)
     gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)gui_vis_causalBrainMovie3D('slideCurTime_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error using waitfor
Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

The weird thing is that when I choose in source localization "Not to
fit bilateral dipoles" the "Brain Movie 3D" runs successfully and I
get the plot. But I think it could be correct to fit bilateral dipoles
when it is needed.

Thank you very much.