[Eeglablist] IClabel help

Bruzadin Nunes, Ugo ugob at siu.edu
Fri Jul 12 12:41:45 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have three quick questions about the new IC label plugin.

  1.  At what percentile does the team considers good enough to remove? 95% and above? 99%?
  2.  Do the team advises to use other data cleaning processes such as CORRMAP, or can I use IClabel only to clean the data?
  3.  Could I theoretically use it in a loop until I find something above 95% to remove?

Thanks a lot,

Ugo Bruzadin Nunes, M.A.
PSYC 312 Instructor - Sensation and Perception
Brain and Cognitive Sciences Ph.D Program || Department of Psychology

Southern Illinois University - Carbondale