[Eeglablist] Emotiv Sample Data

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 12 20:10:49 PDT 2019

Dear Steve and Edward,

Just for a reminder, we cannot send a big dataset as attachment to the
list. If you want to share data, please upload it to some external server
and share the url link. Sorry for inconvenience.

Makoto

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 11:14 AM Steve The Philosophist <srp2120 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you so much!
>
> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019, 11:35 PM Rabnawaz khan <13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Steve,
> >
> > From your query I immediately understand that you only need raw eeg file
> > recorded with Epoc+. Thats why I am attaching a raw eeg file with this
> > email. I would like to make you sure that this is just a resting state
> eeg
> > file with eyes close condition. I hope this works for you.
> >

> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Rabnawaz
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 12:27 PM Steve The Philosophist <
> srp2120 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hello, I am working with an Emotiv EPOC+ built in 2014 and I am stuck
> >> trying to get the raw data without a subscription. While I am working on
> >> either the hack or getting the school to pay for the subscription, I
> could
> >> use some sample raw data to work with as I design some classification
> >> algorithms. Would anyone using this device have some sample data to
> spare
> >> or be able to point me toward where I might find some available on the
> >> internet?
> >>
> >> -Steve
> >> For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
> >> eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience