[Eeglablist] from EEGLAB back to Netstation

Linda Fang lindafang.psy at outlook.com
Mon Jul 22 07:38:52 PDT 2019

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your nice reply! As you suggested, I used the MFFMatlabIO plugin to import the EEG data from NS to eeglab and then I used the same plugin to export the segmented EEG files from eeglab. However, NS (version 4.5.4) still cannot recognize the EEG files.

I wonder if you use the same plugin and if it works on your data? Thanks so much!

Best wishes,
Linda