[Eeglablist] from EEGLAB back to Netstation

Linda Fang lindafang.psy at outlook.com
Mon Jul 22 07:55:49 PDT 2019

Dear Alie,

Thanks for sharing the plugin with me and for your nice suggestion! The import procedure has been successfully done. However, we still need to use the MFFMatlabIO plugin to export the EEG data, which, according to the list of eeglab extensions, is the only one that works on exporting data from eeglab to Netstation. The exported EEG file is MFF format but it cannot be opened by Netstation.

Best wishes,
Linda