[Eeglablist] ERSP outputs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 22 16:25:47 PDT 2019

Dear Erika and John,

Sorry for the trouble. John's viewpoint is absolutely correct. The fact
that you got 183 timepoints though you specified 200 time points may
indicate it could not generate 200 time points because of the sliding
window size you specified. Another possibility is that you made a mistake
in entering optional inputs so that some/all of them were not recognized
properly (but I doubt this though, since EEGLAB input check is usually
quite strict, but there are exceptions and unexpected errors so no
guarantee).

General advice is that you try one optional input at a time and run the
test run. Add a new option one by one, so that you can identify which
optional input dose not behave well.

Makoto