[Eeglablist] Inquiry Regarding SIFT Group Analysis

Parisa Sattar parisasattar92 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:58:39 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am currently using SIFT toolbox to process EEG test data. I have already implemented basic steps including pre-processing, model order selection, connectivity, statistics and visualization. Now, my aim is to perform group analysis of the two data sets which I have pre-processed independently. Also, the option for Group Analysis isn't functioning and I am unable to select "Casual Projection MPT." While looking for SIFT Group Analysis, I came across this piece of information (please find the link below):

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/GroupSIFT

I came across information on Group SIFT Analysis SCCN page "This page is for test users of the group SIFT toolbox which is not available online yet." Could any one  please confirm if the Group SIFT Analysis option is available to all users online? If yes, then how can I have the same GUI menu as explained in the tutorial. And if Group SIFT Analysis option is not available online to the users, which is the best possible way to perform group analysis of two or more different data sets.

I am attaching screenshots of my current GUI SIFT menu and the GUI menu which I am after.

Looking forward to your earnest reply.

Regards,
Parisa Sattar,
Research Assistant,
National Institute of Artificial Intelligence ,
Neuro Computation Lab,
NED University Of Engineering & Technology.