[Eeglablist] loadcurry() importing problem

Siobhan O'Brien sob832 at uowmail.edu.au
Mon Jul 29 19:17:49 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am having issues importing CURRY data into EEGLAB. When I use import --> from neuroscan curry files I get the error:

                "eeg_checkset error: the number of frames does not divide the number of columns in the data"

I have read on eeglist that other people have had this problem, though often it was a result of there being only one more time point than data points.
For my system, I have for example 10200 'times' in my EEG variable, and only 6905 'data' points. When I convert the data to a text file in CURRY, and then open in notepad, I can see that all the data is indeed present.
Could you please help me to overcome this error and find my missing data points!

Thanks,
Siobhan