[Eeglablist] 'Merge clusters' not available in 'View and edit current component clusters' window

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 1 18:53:41 PDT 2019

Dear Naama,

Hmm I haven't done IC-cluster merging for a long time. I don't have any
relevant info off the top of my head.
If you think this is a bug, you may want to file it following these steps
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Bugs
I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Makoto

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 8:22 AM Naama Zur <naamazur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The 'Merge clusters' option in the 'View and edit current component
> clusters' window is not available in my study dataset. Attached is a print
> screen image of the unavailable 'Merge clusters' option. Does anybody know
> a solution to this problem?
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Naama

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience