[Eeglablist] NSG Portal Issues

Paul Knytl p.knytl at surrey.ac.uk
Sat Aug 3 11:40:51 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run AMICA on the NSGPortal and keep running into the same error. When I upload my zip file with my script and data/directory structure, configure and submit the task, the job queues but fails to execute. The STDERROR file simply reads:

{Undefined function or variable 'FeMM_nsg_amica'.
}

Where 'FeMM_nsg_amica' is the name of my script with the extension (.m) dropped for some reason. This is odd as my parameters seem correctly set:
EEGLAB on Comet - Parameters
Simple Parameters
filename_
FeMM_nsg_amica.m
number_nodes_
1
outputfilename_
amica6
runtime_
6

If I had to guess, I would say that the script which parses the parameters to create the job command line is stripping the extension from my filename and this is causing it to not run..? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,

Paul Knytl, M.Eng., M.Sc.
Doctoral Candidate
School of Psychology