[Eeglablist] Marked epoch

Gunn, Matthew P mathewgunn1 at siu.edu
Mon Aug 5 08:02:23 PDT 2019

thank you for the response! The question I am asking is where the variable for  "abnormal trends" and "abnormal spectra" is located. Not how to select the tool for rejections.

For example, "Improbable data" stored the marked epochs for rejection in the variable name "EEG.reject.rejjp" and "abnormal distributions"  stores the marked epochs for rejection in variable "EEG.reject.rejkurt".

It is these variable names that I am interested for "abnormal trends" and "abnormal spectra"

Best,
Matt G