[Eeglablist] loadcurry() importing problem

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 6 18:22:15 PDT 2019

Dear Siobhan,

Sorry for the trouble.
Did you report the issue to the developer? If you haven't done so, I
recommend you contact the author.
EEGLAB mailing list is not necessarily a bug report place, so you may want
to contact the author in parallel with asking a general question here.
We do appreciate you share and ask the question in public.
Sorry I did not have an immediate solution for you. Good luck.

Makoto

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 6:04 PM Siobhan O'Brien <sob832 at uowmail.edu.au>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having issues importing CURRY data into EEGLAB. When I use import -->
> from neuroscan curry files I get the error:
>
>                 "eeg_checkset error: the number of frames does not divide
> the number of columns in the data"
>
> I have read on eeglist that other people have had this problem, though
> often it was a result of there being only one more time point than data
> points.
> For my system, I have for example 10200 'times' in my EEG variable, and
> only 6905 'data' points. When I convert the data to a text file in CURRY,
> and then open in notepad, I can see that all the data is indeed present.
> Could you please help me to overcome this error and find my missing data
> points!
>
> Thanks,
> Siobhan

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience