[Eeglablist] Child head model solution (Template-O-Matic by Cincinnati Children's Hospital)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 20 18:46:41 PDT 2019

Dear John,

Thank you for sharing info. This is so useful!

Now I got an idea... for a given EEG dataset, how much source localization
error AND forward projection error (starting from, say, localized dipole
following by ICA) can we have by using identity-mismatched random MRI head
models? Maybe there are such studies already, but if we can obtain
confidence interval of this error we don't need to be blindly afraid of
head model imperfection.

Makoto