[Eeglablist] Export ICA-corrected data files

Cedric Cannard cannardc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:17:27 PDT 2019

Hi Sungjin,

You could do something like this.

I am guessing you removed your bad IC components like this?
- Tools > Reject data using ICA > Reject components by map
- Click on "Accept" in the component's window you want to remove
- Click "Ok" to close the main Components window
- Tools > remove components > Ok > Accept > Ok

Then, you can just save EEG.data and EEG.times in 2 .mat files if that
works for you:
ICA_corrected_data = EEG.data;
time_points = EEG.times;
save('ICA_corrected_data.mat','ICA_corrected_data');
save('time_points.mat','time_points');

Hope that helps,
Cedric