[Eeglablist] Error running PCA

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:53:52 PDT 2019

Hi Matt,

If you put a breakpoint on line 522 you can check the size of each
variable. From there, you can figure out which matrix is causing the error
and the extra or missing dimensions would help you diagnose what happened
upstream.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535