[Eeglablist] EEGLAB: Epoching and ICA. In which order?

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:00:07 PDT 2019

Hi Alice,

 I cannot have a good visualisation of the ICA components (only the maps
> and components scroll).

After ICA, you can epoch before looking at the components (performing
component rejection, etc.). This way, you have the same time-locked
visualizations as if you were to epoch before ICA.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535