[Eeglablist] Can pop_epoch define epochs using multiple triggers?

Renzo Lanfranco renzo.lanfranco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 04:16:49 PDT 2019

Hello and thanks for providing this space!

My question is about the pop_epoch function. Is it possible to define epochs in a way that two or more triggers are used? I have a set of 32 datasets with triggers for stimulus onset, visual discrimination response, and subjective awareness rating, always in that order in every trial. I want to define epochs so they begin -200 from each stimulus onset and finish including the subjective awareness rating trigger, which I will use to define conditions in an ERP analysis.

Is this possible to do?

Many thanks,
Renzo