[Eeglablist] get a global field power for multiple datasets

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 20 10:20:25 PDT 2019

Hi Kexin,

There's more elegant solutions, but to get the job done, you can simply
loop over the code you copied. Depending on data size, it may make sense to
load all datasets into EEGLAB and loop through the ALLEEG data structure;
otherwise, you can loop through the 24 datasets and load each one to
calculate GFP.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535