[Eeglablist] PACT batch processing

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 20 19:04:48 PDT 2019

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your positive comment on PACT.

> but I cannot figure out how to run multiple participants. It does not
show up when I try to cut and paste from eegh to create a script.

Initially, eegh() was not supported in PACT because I did not know how to
implement it. Sorry for inconvenience, and I appreciate you reached me to
make a request. I supported eegh() on PACT upon your request. The main
EEGLAB developers will reflect the update (PACT0.21) within a few days.

If you find problems or have requests, please let me know.

Makoto

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 6:01 AM Kavanaugh, Brian <brian_kavanaugh at brown.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to batch process with PACT? I love this toolbox, but I
> cannot figure out how to run multiple participants. It does not show up
> when I try to cut and paste from eegh to create a script. Any guidance
> would be wonderful.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> Brian
>
> --
> Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD.
> Pediatric Neuropsychologist, E. P. Bradley Hospital/Rhode Island Hospital
> Assistant Professor (Research), Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown
> University

Assistant Project Scientist, Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience