[Eeglablist] Multi class CSP and feature extraction

Md. Abdul Awal awalece04 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 10:57:45 PDT 2019

Dear EEGLablsit
I am trying to apply Common Spatial Pattern (CSP) in EEG Seizure prediction. The true classes are seizure, burst, CNV etc. So this is a multi-class problem.
I know there are several implementation of Binary CSP available. But  I need Multi class implementation of CSP or its updated variants with feature extraction from multiclass CSP.
Will be grateful if anyone can send me such implementation. Many thanks in advance.

with regards,