[Eeglablist] get represented in BIDS governance

PERNET Cyril cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 00:27:29 PDT 2019

Dear all,

BIDS (https://bids.neuroimaging.io/) is the international standard for organizing and sharing your data. Me, Robert, Arnaud and others published the EEG-BIDS (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41597-019-0104-8) and have built some tools you can use in EEGLAB (https://github.com/sccn/bids-matlab-tools).

It's time to vote for the BIDS steering group  there are only 4 days left! I'd encourage this community to vote for a slate with at least one represent speaking for EEG / Matlab users - could be a slate with me or with Robert Oostenveld.

Have a good voting week-end --> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfG76N3dnazONsfCsWAXccgrizmb1gm233pJSow3TmTUi3_Fw/viewform

Cyril