[Eeglablist] Importing binary simple files in EEGLab v2019

Shiri Spitz sspitz1 at colgate.edu
Wed Nov 6 05:27:08 PST 2019

Hi John,
Thanks for your reply. I did try the mff import and you’re right, it
accounts for a lot already (and yeah, it has to be selected as a “folder”
in Windows). However I noticed that I can’t seem to select exactly the time
window I want in the mff format. I have epochs that start at -100 ms and
end at 29999 and I need to remove the first 100 ms. I tried selecting the
data from 0 to 29999 but I still end up with 29998 frames per epoch,
whereas in the RAW format it gave me the 30000 as I wanted. Any ideas about
why this is happening?
Thank you!
Shiri