[Eeglablist] ERSP presentation error?

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 7 08:33:42 PST 2019

Dear Shingo,

I cannot reproduce the problem with the STUDY I have (for me the function behaves as expected both from the GUI and from the command line).
I will send you in private a link to upload your data so we can investigate.

Best wishes,

Arno

> On Nov 7, 2019, at 2:09 AM, 時本真吾 <tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp> wrote:
>
> Dear Dr. Arnaud Delorme,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply. I tried the latest version of EEGLAB you referred to, but the error seems to remain, as attached.
>

> <ERSP_sample2.png>
> Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
> in Linguistics and Psychology
> Department of Foreign Languages
> Mejiro University
> 4-31-1, Naka-Ochiai, Shinjuku, Tokyo,
> 161-8539, Japan
> tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
>
>> 2019/11/07 0:37、Delorme, Arnaud <adelorme at ucsd.edu>のメール:
>>
>> Dear Shingo,
>>
>> This problem has been fixed recently I believe but the changes might not be reflected in the released version.
>> Would you mind to check that the problem is present in the head version of EEGLAB
>>
>> https://github.com/sccn/eeglab
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Arno
>>
>>> On Nov 6, 2019, at 7:43 AM, 時本真吾 <tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear EEGLAB experts,
>>>
>>> I am trying time-frequency analyses for my EEG data by EEGLAB 2019.0, and it seems that the specification of a time window does not work well. That is, even when I specify the time range to be 0 to 1000 ms as below, the figure is presented with a longer time window, as “ERSP_sample.jpg.” Is my specification wrong? Or is this a bug? Thank you in advance.

>>> STUDY = pop_statparams(STUDY, 'fieldtripalpha',0.05);
>>> STUDY = pop_erspparams(STUDY, 'timerange',[0 1000] ,'freqrange',[3 50] );