[Eeglablist] Requesting for a step-by-step EEGLAB - ICA tutorial via TeamViewer for Eye-movement artifact subtractions from the epochs

sujata sinha sujatasinhacse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 11:31:51 PST 2019

Hi All,

I am new to EEG and EEGLAB; I am trying to follow the EEGLAB tutorial
(Chapter 9) but
it would be better if someone could actually show me how to run ICA on the
EEG raw data (maybe via TeamViewer?).

The raw data was collected using Brain Vision Analyzer; it does not have
VEOG and HEOG signals.
I ran ICA on one such participant-data (approx 90 minutes) but could not
make anything out of the results.
I did it on raw data without removing any trial.

The goal is to subtract the eye movement artifacts from the epochs while
retaining as many trials as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,
Sujata Sinha