[Eeglablist] Dipfit3.3 error?

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 18 07:48:58 PST 2019

Dear Shingo,

Check which eeglab2fieldtrip.m function is being used. It should be the one in the Dipfit folder. The problem likely arises because Matlab is using the version of eeglab2fieldtrip.m distributed with Fieldtrip (this problem arises because default fields for electrode have changed in Fieldtrip). Note that you can also update Fieldtrip as recent Fieldtrip versions should have the same function version as DIPFIT. You can also safely remove the Fieldtrip function with the same name.

The problem also should not arise with EEGLAB 2019.1

Let us know if that solves the problem,

Arno