[Eeglablist] interpolate RGB colours in topoplot

Pia Schröder pkschroeder2 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 19 04:52:22 PST 2019

Dear EEGLAB experts,

I would like to create topoplots with custom color coding. I have one RGB
triplet for each channel, which represents the outcome of my analysis and I
would like to interpolate these RGB values across the scalp. Is there a way
to tweak the topoplot function  a little to accept RGB values as data input
instead of one-column vectors? Unfortunately the griddata function used in
topoplot doesn't seem to accept such data input and I couldn't find a way
to interpolate scattered data that consists of 3-element RGB values.

Thanks for you help!

Best,
Pia