[Eeglablist] problem with Export in .edf

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 21 00:33:36 PST 2019

Dear Ivano,

Are you sure you are using version 2019.1 of EEGLAB. The writeeeg is contained in this revision.

> which writeeeg.m

/home/eeglab/functions/sigprocfunc/writeeeg.m

There might be problems with older versions because the function changed location. We removed it from the neuroscan plugin to put it back in EEGLAB because of the problem you are experiencing. I believe you may be able to make it work with your version of EEGLAB by downloading a previous version of the EEGLAB plugin or using the function below.

https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/blob/develop/functions/sigprocfunc/writeeeg.m

Best wishes,

Arno