[Eeglablist] ASR for sleep data: Error in distance function

Neeraj Sharma neerajww at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 09:03:45 PST 2019

Hi Caroline,

I also got the same error on doing a git clone yesterday and using the
"Clean Raw Data" plugin from the GUI.
I don't know the fix for this but the command line call clean_asr seems to
work fine.
To use this you can go to command line and type:
>> help clean_asr
to know the usage.
(make sure you have added the plugin path to your current path - using
addpath("plugin path"))

Best regards,
Neeraj