[Eeglablist] Dipfit3.3 error?

時本真吾 tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Thu Nov 21 19:21:16 PST 2019

Dear Dr. Arnaud Delorme,

Thank you very much for the advice. I have installed the latest EEGLAB 2019.1 and the fieldtrip lite, and I have succeeded the coregistration. However, the dipfit function of dipfit seems to depend on the number of channels. The function works well for the EEG data with 64 ch but does not work for the date with 19 ch. For the old date, EEGLAB 14 and the older dipfit works well. Thank you very much again.

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages
Mejiro University