[Eeglablist] Preprocessing revision 19.1

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 25 13:32:08 PST 2019

Dear Julia,

Yes, on EEGLAB 2019.1, you need to go to the preferences and show the old sets of menus.
I put a note in the tutorial so people do not get confused. The top menu item of “Tools” also provide information on how to do so.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_01:_Rejecting_Artifacts

I am guessing this is the web page you were referring to, but if this is not the case, please let me know,

Arno