[Eeglablist] Correcting skin potential artifact for ERP studies

周云晖 yhzhou17 at fudan.edu.cn
Wed Dec 4 05:47:31 PST 2019

Hello Volodymyr,

Do you mean re-reference to average reference? I have already done it. The artifact is caused by changing skin potential (such as sweating), and it is not uniform across scalp electrodes.

I am also checking the book by Steven J. Luck (2014), but up to now I can't find a good way to correct these artifacts.

Best,

Zhou