[Eeglablist] need help/guidance in epoching dataset in EEGLAB

S Saleem samsaleem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 02:31:36 PST 2019

Hello all,

I am new to EEGLAB.
I need to perform ICA on a stimulus-dataset, collected while the subject
watched an emotion-video.
I have done preprocessing.
the dataset is continuous, with 25473 rows of EEG signals recorded from
scalp electrodes, with a sampling rate of 128 Hz, giving a duration of 199
seconds.
>From this continuous data, I need to extract the last 60 seconds [for
further analysis leading to ICA and classification] and write an
events-file. I need to know how to write this  file.
The tutorial at the link: [
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A02:_Importing_Event_Epoch_Info] contains an
events file having labels of Latency, Type, Position/Duration

Can anyone please guide me on how to fill the above labels?

Thank you,

Sameera Saleem