[Eeglablist] need help/guidance in epoching dataset in EEGLAB

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:34:04 PST 2019

Hello, brief notes here: to make events, use the eeglab gui function
Epoching. this will allow you to make epochs around the events of your
choice, and should leave you with a new file with just those epochs. after
succesfully doing so, one can review eegh output for how do it by script.
see also eeglab wiki on epoching, events, and scripting if you havent had a
chance to.