[Eeglablist] TESA question

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:04:40 PST 2019

Hi Kristin,
 My guess is that it should be fine using the old version. Most, if not
all, EEGLAB updates are backward compatibles with previous EEGLAB versions.
So, in theory, it should be fine. However, it may happen that the plug-in
itself uses MATLAB functions that are not backward compatible. This may be
an issue you may want to check with the plug-in developer. I guess the way
to go is to involve the developer in the discussion, by submitting an issue
report (
https://nigelrogasch.gitbook.io/tesa-user-manual/getting_started/reporting_bugs
).
 Hope this helps,