[Eeglablist] get_chanlocs

Andrew Engell engella at kenyon.edu
Sat Dec 28 15:01:18 PST 2019

Thank you very much, Seyed (and Jan). Your info is supremely helpful. I
think I will try my luck with newest 11" iPad Pro and the Mark-II . Once I
acquire the hardware and put everything through its paces, I’ll report my
experience back to this list for the benefit of others who might be
interested.

Thanks again.

Best,
Andrew Engell

-----
Andrew D. Engell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Kenyon College

phone:   (740) 427-5575 <//(740)%20427-5575>
email:     engella at kenyon.edu
web:       Kenyon faculty profile
<http://www.kenyon.edu/directories/campus-directory/biography/andrew-engell/>
web:       Kenyon Psychological Neuroscience lab
<http://www.andrewengell.com/>

Associate Editor, Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
<https://academic.oup.com/scan>

On December 27, 2019 at 5:02:31 PM, Seyed Yahya Shirazi (shirazi at ieee.org)