[Eeglablist] Berlin Startup seeks both senior and junior members to join its growing team.
info at neuraltrain.de
Wed Feb 27 07:19:44 PST 2019
neuraltrain GmbH is a newly founded digital health start-up based in Berlin developing innovative, digital, mental health solutions. Critically, we focus on developing prescribed solutions (medically certified digital therapeutics prescribed by medical professionals and practitioners) by transitioning basic research into real world products.
As a “research and tech-focused” start-up, we offer a fantastic environment for both individuals already comfortable in a startup setting and those considering transitioning into industry. The roles available should appeal especially to new graduates / post-docs who are looking to apply their expertise to solve challenging real-world problems.
We offer a young and dynamic working environment in an exciting co-working space right in the heart of Berlin. We are a small, but growing team and are very well-connected in the Digital Health ecosystem. Joining as an early member, we offer the flexibility, opportunity and support to help you grow personally and professionally with the startup as it grows.
We are looking for several members to join our expanding team investigating a digital therapy solution for depression and affective disorders. Start dates are negotiable, although immediate availability is strongly preferred. The main roles we are looking to fill are listed below.
* PhD in Neurosciences/ Cognitive Neurosciences/ Psychology/ Biology or related; fresh graduates and post-docs are particularly encouraged to apply
* Design, conduct, analyse EEG experiments with an emphasis on frequency, coherence and connectivity analyses
* Code custom analyses for both research (i.e. 64 electrode) and commercial (i.e. ~12 electrode) EEG systems
* Interpret results and perform literature analyses within the team look at cutting edge EEG research
* For more details: https://flyinghealth-jobs.personio.de/job/105229
* PhD in Computer science / Computational Neuroscience / or related field, with experience in techniques for image generation (i.e. GANs)
* Comfortable working alongside psychologists to behaviourally quantify generated images
* Interest in developing algorithms to help tailoring our digital intervention towards the specific needs of the individual (i.e. personalising medicine)
* For more details: https://flyinghealth-jobs.personio.de/job/99730
We are not necessarily looking for a single individual that can do all of this – but instead, we are looking for some new teammates to work alongside our existing researchers and further our work in these different areas.
If this seems appealing to you – or you want to discuss a little bit about how your skills might match up with our needs – then please follow the links above or drop us a line at info at neuraltrain.de<mailto:info at neuraltrain.de> to get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and favour diversity.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the eeglablist